Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Blindfold Obstacle Course

Mr Marks set up a surprise for us for writing. There was good news and bad news. The good news was that it was a obstacle  course in the hall and the bad news was that we had to do the obstacles course blindfolded.


We had to get a partner. I got T.J as my partner. I was first to be blindfolded and first out of the boys. T.J guided me to finish the obstacle course. The game needed a guider and a person blindfolded. First of all I walked across the platforms then walked across the ropes, over the two cylinder ball, zigzag across the cones , under the tarpaulin, walked through the cushions and jumped down on top of the stage to the soft big cushion. I slipped on the cushions and accidentally fell down the soft big cushions. I watched Tame and laughed how he slipped in the gap of the soft big cushions. I helped T.J cross the obstacle course . I helped him well by holding him and go through the obstacle course.  I found it very easy and fun.

I enjoyed the blindfold obstacle course. I also enjoyed slipping off. I love playing blindfold games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.