Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

ALIEN

Once there lived a boy named Henry. He was a farmer boy.

One day he was planting his crops for the summer. After that he went to feed his horse but in a flash he kidnapped by 3 headed creatures. After that he blacked out. He was taken to a planet he never seen before. After that he knew who those 3 headed creatures.

There were Aliens! He tried to calm down but it did not work. He took 3 deep breath and he was calming down. He was kept in a cage. He was placed in the alien pet shop where he saw his friends.

A lady came by and took him to her house. As she was walking a lady wearing a superhero costume came and made her unconscious. Then I knew it was my mum. I was finally saved and all the other humans.

The End

2 comments:

Faaiua said...

Hi Henry,

It's me your buddy Faaiua. I really like how you told me what happened in your story or play.In that story I was thinking if you didn't like being a pet. If you were a pet how would you feel? I would feel sad and homesick because I would miss my family. Anyways I do like the story.

From your friend Faaiua.

Henry Neemia said...

Thanks

Thanks other Besty That is a amazing thing to say that is one of my best comments so far.

Gota go See yah

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.