Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

The Frozen Beach

Once upon a time there lived a boy called Jack. Jack lived in a hostel. He lived in the hostel with a another boy called Johnson.


They had been kept in the hostel ever since they were born. In 1993 they escaped the hostel . They had two problems. Firstly they ran to the beach but the beach was frozen. Secondly they were chased by the hostile guards.

In the beach they met a couple and the people on the beach and they had a very good time meeting the couple but the hostile guards captured them. The couple howled, “ We want to adopt Johnson and Jack.” Quickly the guards stopped and gave them the adoption paper and they signed the paper.

They couldn't swim in the beach so they ice skate on it. All enjoyed their day including Johnson and Jack. Also they lived Happily Ever After! The End











4 comments:

Indya said...

Hello Henry! My name is Indya Mitchell and I am a college student in America attending the University of South Alabama. I am in a blogging class called edm310.
I really enjoyed reading your story. It was very interesting. Your strong use of vocabulary(liked the word hostile)shocked me. I also love your illustrations. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Hello Henry! I am a college student from University of South Alabama which is in Alabama, United States. I am studying to be an elementary teacher. I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the twists you incorporated into your story like that the water at the beach was frozen. It would be interesting to see that. I also enjoyed seeing your artwork. With the artwork, it brought your story to life. I hope you continue to write stories.

Giorgio Lymon said...

Hi Henry
I am Giorgio Lymon a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, which is in the United States. I am attending college to become a strength and conditioning coach. The story that you wrote was well organized; therefore, I can tell that you are a very intelligent student. While I was reading this story, I could visualize the scenes that you put in great detail. Also, you had perfect pictures that went along with your writing. Keep up the good work and always remember that you can do anything you put your mind to.
Thanks, Giorgio Lymon

Leslie Curd said...

Hi Henry! I am Jo Curd, a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I am studying to be an elementary school teacher. I really loved reading your story. It was a great story and your artwork brought the story to life. Great job and keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.