Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sizzling Bacon

On a sunny morning, Room 15 had sausage sizzles. We decided to write about them. It was an amazing moment.

First we all chopped an onion each. Most of us cried.  I chopped my onions too big, I stopped and then I went back doing our work. I watched some kids crying. It was fun.

Next Mr Marks used the onions and sausages to be grilled. I patiently watched it. It looked nice and delicious. Then it was finally cooked and ready to be eaten.

It tasted delicious and scrumptious and it was leading crumbs everywhere.  I needed a hot nice sausage. It was delightful.

I enjoyed my day. It was fun.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks yum by jaymin and cody

Henry Neemia said...

Thanks Yaymin and Cody

It was so delicious and it was a amazing moment.

Thanks for commenting. Hope you have a good day. What school are you from? What year are you? I like your positive comment. Got to go now bye!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.