Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

A dirty Mess

It was a nice day for a good game of soccer. Happily I jogged my way to the reserve with others.

Everyone is getting ready and warming up for a game. Mr Harris comes and yells us to come in circle. He says, “ We’re have a quick game of soccer and remember mark up and break free.” Everyone goes into teams of 6 or 7. First we put ourselves into our position then got ready to play.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goes the whistle, the other team kicked off. One by one every one slips destroying the grass. I tried not to slip and tried not to get dirty. Quickly running towards the others teams goal. Lee was trying to control the ball while he was passing it to me.
I tried to pass the ball to Lee but he was marked I was trapped so I ran towards the goal but the other team stole the ball off me. Ten minutes later Mr Harris blew the whistle again To finish the game.

I had a good time. It was awesome.

1 comment:

vaifoa said...

Wow Henry!!!

is that about soccer I really love to play soccer. It is a fun game. Well done to you Henry. Awesome job there. Keep it up. Have you used some juicy words in your story?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.