Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Running A Marathon

Cross Country is good for your body and health. It’s  also tiring.

Cross Country for me is like running a 42km marathon. Also like a monster in the closet and like geting on detention by our Mr Burt. I really dislike cross country but as I run I know i'm getting fitter and fitter to run the 42km marathon and to face the monster in the closet and also not getting on detention by Mr Burt.


Most times I think Cross Country is like bees and wasps trying to sting me and like sharks going violent but I know my body wants it. Yes I get tired going past Mr Somerville and back to Ms King but I know its building me up to a better and stronger boy. As I go past Miss King she yells, “ faster Henry faster Or else you're running again tomorrow lunchtime !.” Sometimes I wonder shouldrun as fast as my small slow legs go, letting the engine of my body speed up and sometimes I just keep jogging or walking and then end up coming last again to run again back to Miss King and back.

Past Mr Somerville and back to Mrs King and then back to Mrs Garden I go. Some times I could hear huff and puffs as I run. I try to talk to anyone but no one talks back.

I love running sometimes. It makes me fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.