Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Paralympics Activities

During Monday afternoon room 15 were playing some activities.

We ran across the court and back. We ran fast. After that Mr Marks told us to get a tight band to tie around ourselves to have an amputated arm. It was very tricky and difficult. Then we had to get a softball ball from Mr Marks to throw over the field but we had to throw it with amputated left arm. Lucky I didn't throw it at somebody. I ask myself, “ Where should I throw it !.”


I had a awesome day. I Hope we do it again



2 comments:

vaifoa said...

Hi henry that is a great positive writing about
the paralympics games.

That is an awesome writing Keep it up henry. Nice work there. I really love to read your writing again.

grace said...

Hi Henry that so cool. I hoped you had a great time. Please try make it more interesting thanks. Keep it up?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.