Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

Camp Bentzon




“Bags on buses’” yelled Mr Burt. I grab my bag and rushed to a bus. I had to put pressure on my hands as I was pushing my bags in a small area.

I sped into the hall, huffing and puffing making it harder and harder to breath.
We did a karakia and then we sprinted onto the bus. We waved to our guardians and then finally the bus started moving. We started singing and we started talking. The bus took hours and hours to go to sandspit, north of auckland.

Finally we’re at Sandspit. I grabbed my bag and dragged it onto the ferry. I watched the sea go past as others talked and blabbed about the upcoming camp.

“wroommmmm” goes the boat as it parks into the camp Bentzon Wharf. Peter and Erin runs to see the us do our haka then we carefully walk outside of the Ferry and wait for someone to give you random bags to carry to the camp. I grabbed a bag and carried it to the camp and sat down waiting for all the bags to be at the camp.

After that we had a tiring walk ( more like a hike) up the mountain and then down to the other side of the mountain after that we walked up the mountain and then down again.

1st day of camp was the tiring day ever.
Camp was cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.