Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

My Time to Shine !

Heavily Breathing, I close my eyes and done a short prayer in my head. “ 2 Minutes ” shouts Mr Jacobson. I gather up with the band then head up the stage.



I felt not so nervous anymore because the darkness covered the crowd like fog but all I see is flashing from peoples camera. The guitars starts playing then the piano then I start singing. It was awesome. I kept singing and singing because I knew it was my turn to shine. I saw everyone on the stage they were trying there hardest too.



It was a once in a life-time experience singing in from of a massive crowd. After that, I head back to watch others perform, I think they noticed the darkness. I cheered on everyone as they cheered me on. Their performance was amazing.


Again, I head up with others then immediately the song comes on, I start dancing and singing so as the others. It was breath taking. Then the song came to a stop. We bow then head down. I overcome my fear.



Then came Mr Bark’s performance. They were making beats out of a trashed car. It was thrilling. Then came the Cook Island’s dance. It was the best out of all. I really want to do that again because we can share our talents and make our dreams come to life.



Then the time of Fiafia came to a stop so we headed home. At home we had a mean feed, it was chicken and chips, my favourite food of all. We started talking about our performance and my sister was criticising me but I never cared, I knew she was kidding. After that, I watched T.V then I went to sleep.



I really enjoyed Fiafia. Next time, I'm gonna rock the stage but until then I need to focus on school. I wanna thank Mr Jacobson, Mr Burt, Ms Muliaumasealii and Mrs Tito. And to my friends for believing in me, Thanks for your support. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.