Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Our School Picnic



Last Friday Pt England School marched to our beautiful Pt England Beach for our school picnic. Our school trudged across the monumental cricket field.  


First of all I went to the sand and made sandcastle and mountain. I attached my sand castle with a spacious sand mountain. I enjoyed making sand castles mostly with my family and friends.

After we made sand castles. I went for a swim with Vaifoa and Faaiua. We played all sort of games in the water but besides that we all had fun. I lifted Faaiua up into the air. We slowly went out of the water. It was chilly when I got out. I got ready and made clay masterpieces. I didn't play any sport I was to late and to lazy to play any.

I loved the School picnic. It was a fun and awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.