Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

R.E.S.P.EC.T


Read quietly all the time.
Everyone must listen to the teacher.
Speak nicely to your friend and family.
Play fair and always use you wits.
Everyone must be polite to their friends.
Computers and Netbooks must be treated as your friend
Tell someone if you are being bullied.








Always play the Right way
      Always remEmber to use your wits
   We strive to Succed at what ever we are doing
      It is cool to Play but play nicely
                    all Champions never say, “I give up.”
     stop,look,lisTen                      

2 comments:

PES 2012 Blogs Admin said...

Great job Henry - pleased to see you join the Pt England Blogging team.

Mrs Burt

Henry Neemia said...

Thanks Mrs Burt I actually like the Pt England blogging team. I also like my teacher and the class plus my friend Faaiua

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.