Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Jackson Pollock






Jackson Pollock also known as Paul Jackson Pollock was a famous identifiable painter.

Jackson Pollock was born in January 28, 1912. Jackson Pollock was an American man. He died at Springs, New York. He died at the age of 44.




Jackson Pollock married a painter named Lee Krasner. He died in a car crash. Jackson Pollock mostly had a cigarette in his mouth when he paints.



On Tuesday Room 15 painted, "Jackson Pollock's Art Work." I tried to get all the colours but I think I forgot the green paint. Happily I scooped up my art work and placed it on the dry grass.


I like Jackson Pollock. I find him very interesting.




2 comments:

Texas D said...

Hi Henry,
That was some great work you did that must of been cool. I wished to be like Paul Jackson Pollock.Keep up the great work Henry.

Henry Neemia said...

Thanks Texas

Thanks for the amazing Comment

Gotta go now See you

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.