Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Swimming

We happily jumped our way to the YMCA Swimming Pool. We went to have swimming lessons.

First We had to test how good we could swim. After that we were split into 3 groups. Each group had 1 amazing instructor. My instructor was Ben. My group was group 1. Group 1 is the lowest group.

Our first lessons was with the flutter board. We had to swim to the other side and swim back to the slippery side where the huge line was. I was so impatient I bobbed down to the water and try make a championship breathing competition with my friends.

Finally we went out of the warm pool and had a rinse before we get changed into our dry, warm and clean uniforms. After that we jogged back to school.


I like swimming. Swimming is fun.

2 comments:

Mr Chris Marks said...

Well done Henry. I am so please to see that you have edited and rewritten your piece to a far higher standard. You have mande it really interesting using juicy writing.

Great job Henry.

Henry Neemia said...

Thanks Mr Marks

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.