Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Tuakana/Teina

Tuakana/ Teina ( Older brother/sister or younger brother/sister)

Every Tuesday Room 19 and Room 9 goes to the library to read to each other. 


We read to each other to let the seniors teach the juniors to develop their leadership as part of the Pt England Way. Our juniors learn better as our seniors read to them or the juniors reads to us.


My partner is Taraina. He loves to read books about Dinosaurs so I read to him and of course he read to me. We read Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs. He chose to read and sing, " The Wheels on the Bus. " He burst with excitement when I showed the book to him so we sang the the song and joined the adventure of the book. I just love it when he reads to me.



I enjoy reading with my partner . Can't wait till next week.



Hope you enjoy this slide show below !



Tuakana Teina Reading from Jaybz on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Bishop said...

Bishop
Hi henry it's bishop it must be so fun reading with them. Hope you have fun next time you are so lucky have fun.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.