Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

WOW.I.AM


Pt England school was having a “ VIP” coming. Nervously waiting till the special guest arrives, The students asked each other “Who the guest might be” ?

Mr burt rushed into the hall then greets us. He talked about how we are going to behave and to practice singing the song “  Strive To Succeed.” We all got excited.

As the special guess steps into the hall, all eyes were on him. IT WAS WILL.I.AM ! As he steps pass us, Cameras were going crazy. He spoke about things that encourage me and the school to work hard and get better in the future. Finally time to shine I step up grab the mic and sing my heart out then I found out the mic were off.

I really enjoyed singing to WILL.I.AM. It was like a dream come true.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Henry

I loved reading about the exciting visit of Will I Am. What a special memory to treasure

Keep up your great blogging!

Jenny (Manaiakalani Education Trust)

Unknown said...

Henry you grabbed my attention from the moment I read your Post Title. Great job! What a memory to have sung to the man himself. Treasure that memory.

Mrs. Burt

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.